Create a recurring task
Some tasks, such as compiling a monthly status report, occur on a regular basis. Instead of creating a separate task for each occurrence, you can create one task that recurs over a period of time.
- Create a new task or, in Tasks, open an existing task you've created.
- On the toolbar, click Recurrence .
- Under Recurrence pattern, select how often you want the task to occur.
- Under Range of recurrence, select when you want this recurrence pattern to start and end.
- Click OK.
- If necessary, fill out the rest of the task form (for example, due date and priority).
- Click Save and Close.